The thoughts of many people turn to peaches on a sunny day. Those sweet and luscious fruits with soft skin and a pleasant aroma.
While most people envision dark roasts when they think of Starbucks, the truth is that their menu is full of caffeinated and decaffeinated peach sensations to keep you feeling energized and revived all year long.
Take a look at the best of the best when it comes to ordering a Starbucks drink that’s just peachy!
What’s Great About Peaches
We all love the sweet and tropical taste of peaches that also have a hint of refreshing citrusy flavor in them.
But peaches are not just delicious, they are also healthy:
- The vitamins A and C in peaches promote better immunity and healthy skin and hair.
- Peaches are a great source of potassium, an essential mineral that is good for bones and heart health.
- They are rich in polyphenols that may help with protection against cancer.
- Peaches are good for digestion and can help soothe an upset stomach and ease diarrhea.
In addition to just eating them fresh, you can also grill peaches.
Or why not order a Starbucks drink like the Peach Tranquility Tea, which is made with real peach pieces.
My Top 5 Favorite Starbucks Peach Tea Drinks
Starbucks is truly the best place to grab some quick refreshment if you’re crazy for a sweet and natural peach flavor. There are so many different peach-infused drinks to choose on the menu that satisfies cravings in any season.
Take a look at my favorite Starbucks peach tea drinks below — they will be sure to rock your taste buds!
1. Peach Tranquility Tea
This is a great caffeine-free peach tea from Starbucks. It’s an infusion made with pieces of peach fruit, candied pineapple, chamomile blossoms, lemon verbena, and rose for the ultimate herbal treat that works wonders when you’re fighting a cold.
The Peach Tranquility Tea is a brew that actually uses two teabags for a hyper-infused peachy flavor.
This is a great way to stay hydrated when you need a little burst of energy without any caffeine. It’s also one of the best Starbucks drinks for sore throat.
2. Iced Peach Green Tea
This is a bold and flavorful iced tea that combines peach-flavored fruit juice with Teavana® iced green tea.
The Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea turns chilled and flavorful with some help from being hand-shaken with ice.
The great thing about this tea is that it combines the balanced caffeine of high-quality green tea with the natural energy of peach juice to make you feel energized.
3. Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion Lemonade
This peachy chiller tastes like an island escape regardless of the time of year!
The Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion Lemonade combines fruit and botanical flavors using ripe peaches, Teavana® white tea, lemonade, and a whisper of liquid cane sugar.
The concoction is shaken with ice to create a balanced, energetic flavor with the help of a sliver of caffeine from the white tea.
4. Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
This classic combines the signature Starbucks peach-flavored juice blend, Teavana® iced green tea, and lemonade to create a sweet surge of energy.
The Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade is all hand-shaken with ice for a smooth, cool flavor. This is a really fun way to enjoy sweet tea with a twist.
5. Teavana® Sparkling Unsweetened Peach Nectarine Green Tea
A top pick for grabbing some energy and refreshment on the go, this unsweetened tea powers you up with help from green tea combined with hints of peach and nectarine.
While you’re getting some natural fruit flavors, the Teavana® Sparkling Unsweetened Peach Nectarine Green Tea is actually a sugar-free and calorie-free treat!
The green tea offers just the right amount of caffeine when you need a pick-me-up treat without giving into sugar cravings.
More Delicious Starbucks Peach Drinks
The Starbucks menu of peach drinks goes way beyond the tea-based drinks listed above.
In addition, their drink list also contains some real peachy gems that are sweet, frothy, and unexpected.
However, you have to be in the know because the rest of the best peach drinks at Starbucks are only available as part of the “secret drink” menu. Take a look!
1. Le Peach Frappuccino
This drink is actually one of the jewels of the Starbucks “secret menu.”
Fulfilling all of your peach fantasies, it combines vanilla bean Frappuccino, whipped cream with a whole-milk base, hazelnut syrup, peach syrup, vanilla syrup, a few shakes of cinnamon, and whipped cream on top.
You also have the option to add espresso when ordering!
Here is how to order a Le Peach Frappucino:
- Ask for a Vanilla Bean Frappucino with a small squirt of whipped cream with the whole milk base.
- It should also have hazelnut syrup (½ pump tall, 1 grande, 1 venti), peach syrup (1 pump tall, 1 ½ grande, 2 venti), and vanilla syrup (½ pump tall, 1 grande, 1 venti).
- The drink is completed with a crème base and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Optional: Ask for an espresso shot (1 shot tall & grande, 2 shots venti).
2. Peach Apple Lemonade
This is a sweet and simple top-secret Starbucks drink. It’s a great choice when looking for a delicious and fruity drink for kids at Starbucks.
The straightforward recipe includes just lemonade, apple juice, and a few squirts of peach syrup.
Here is how to order a Peach Apple Lemonade:
- Ask for lemonade to be added until the first line and apple juice to the second line with some peach syrup (3 pumps tall, 5 grande, 7 venti).
3. Sunset Refresher
This fizzy treasure uses strawberry acai with a few pumps of mango and peach syrups. Then the drink gets all fizzed up by the barista before being poured over ice.
This is a wonderful treat for anyone who enjoys something along the lines of an Italian soda.
Here is how to order a Sunset Refresher:
- Ask for strawberry acai to the first line with water added to the third line. Then add mango syrup (1 pump tall, 1½ grande, 2 venti) and peach syrup (1 pump tall, 1½ grande, 2 venti).
- The drink should then be fizzed and poured over ice.
4. Peach Cobbler Frappuccino
This peachy drink is like dessert in a cup on a hot Georgia summer night.
It uses a base of vanilla bean Frappuccino that also features some peach syrup, cinnamon dolce syrup, and blended whipped cream.
It’s finished off by adding whip cream and cinnamon dolce topping.
Here is how to order a Peach Cobbler Frappuccino:
- Ask for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- The drink should also have 2 pumps of peach syrup (3 for a grande, 4 for venti) and 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup (1.5 for grande, 2 for venti).
- Some whipped cream will be blended into the drink.
- Finally, top with more whip and cinnamon dolce topping.
5. Peaches and Cream Frappuccino
This last pick from the Starbucks secret menu is as simple as it is sweet!
What’s more, the barista will adore you because this is one of the uncomplicated drinks that you can pull from the secret menu. You’re simply getting a Starbucks vanilla bean Frappuccino with some peach syrup!
Here is how to order a Peaches and Cream Frappuccino:
- Simply ask for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with peach syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 for a grande, 3 for a venti).
Final Thoughts on the Best Peach Drinks at Starbucks
Who knew the Starbucks menu was bursting with so many peachy delights?
Customers truly have their pick of peachy goodness when it comes to caffeinated and decaffeinated options.
While half of the Starbucks peach drinks introduced in this guide are only available on the secret menu, the truth is that customers are free to customize all peach options to make them sugar-free or low-calorie treats.
If you are looking for more options, check out this guide with the best hot and iced Starbucks teas.
Save on Pinterest: