Let’s start from the very basics.
Yerba mate is a South American herbal tea. It’s most popular in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Peru. This healthy herbal tea is naturally rich in caffeine and gives a nice energy boost.
Read more: What is Yerba Mate Tea?
Learn to prepare yerba mate tea in many different ways. You can also try different recipes from iced yerba mate to delicious desserts.
Articles related to preparing yerba mate:
- How to Brew Yerba Mate Tea
- How to Make Yerba Mate in a French Press
- How to Choose a Yerba Mate Gourd
- What is Yerba Mate Bombilla?
- How to Make Tereré – Iced Yerba Mate
- Refreshing Yerba Mate Tea Recipes
The culture related to preparing and enjoying yerba mate tea varies in different countries.
Articles related to yerba mate culture in different countries:
Yerba Mate Products
Yerba mate is typically bought as a loose leaf tea. However, there are also other types of products available on the market.
Articles related to yerba mate products:
Yerba Mate and Health
The indigenous people of South America and enjoyed the health benefits of yerba mate for centuries. Later they have been confirmed by scientific research.
Articles related to yerba mate and health:
- Yerba Mate Tea Health Benefits
- Yerba Mate Tea and Weight Loss
- Yerba Mate Tea Side Effects
- Yerba Mate and Brain
- Yerba Mate Caffeine Content
- Yerba Mate Nutrition Facts
- Yerba Mate and Sleep
- Boost Your Exercise with Yerba Mate
Wondering how yerba mate matches up against some other popular drinks?
Let’s find out!
Articles that compare yerba mate to other drinks: